Alight Solutions Is looking for an Automation Program Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR Services Business group within Alight Solutions.
Your Impact as an Automation Program Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a global automation team to successful completion of all automation projects on time and budget with expected ROI. This person is expected to aggressively drive the opportunity timelines so the expected business outcomes can be realized in the shortest possible timelines..
- Lead and support assessment of processes, take measurements and interpret data, design solutions, run, test and upgrade automations and processes; leveraging an Agile methodology.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and professional networks to aid in process and the consumer experience transformation for HR& Financial Solutions
- Partner with the Robotic Automation Center of Excellence (COE) leadership team to ensure RPA adoption as well as the business strategic goals and outcomes are being met or exceeded
- Analyzes current business processes and finds efficient alternatives
- Proposes business cases by discovering and exploring innovative automation opportunities.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve the efficiency, reduce risks and increase the quality of processes and solutions.
- Develop standardized and optimized work for operational and technology activities.
- Communicate effectively and consistently to ensure all stakeholders are aware of automation projects and results.
- Manage cost and time constraints / perform risk assessments
- Align with the Alight Operating System and behaviors of excellence
- Define excellence in the eyes of customers
- Drive decisions through facts and data
- Focus on the how and the result
- Prevent issues before they occur
- Pursue true root cause solutions
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of related experience in technology leadership.
- Previous experience in leading automation with robotic process automation, cognitive computing and Artificial Intelligence software; preferred Power BI.
- Previous experience working with HR or services industries.
- A strong understanding of most business processes and automation functionality; preferred HR or Services industry.
- Ability to work as an individual as well as in a team environment.
- Continuous Improvement / Lean Six Sigma, Process flow mapping, Black Belt is preferred
- Strong Interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Strong program/project management skills, PMP certified is a plus
- Customer focused.
- Organizational skills.
- Sense of urgency to ACT NOW an Alight core value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively present information in a simple and succinct manner.
- Must be able to network with others in and outside of the industry.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex problems.
- Requires advanced analytical skills
- Effective working in virtual settings
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.