Alight Solutions Is Looking For A Lead Programmer Analyst (LPA)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Enterprise Benefits (Health Services) business group within Alight Solutions. As a Lead Programmer Analyst you may have direct reports including entry level colleagues in various locations.
Your Impact As A Lead Programmer Analyst
The Lead Programmer Analyst (LPA) is a multi-service role with deep technical, data, and systems knowledge. The LPA is responsible for ensuring the quality of all batch analysis, technical documentation, test plans, programming, and testing completed for all assigned clients. The LPA is also responsible for workload management.
Technical Project Manager
- Manages batch workload across a group of assigned clients, assesses risk, prioritizes tasks, and delegates assignments, for timely and cost-effective results
- Works globally with the Technology Development Center Project Lead to balance workload and projects
- Consults with internal team members for complex or critical client requests to discuss complex technical requirements, set expectations, manage client involvement in analysis in preparation for batch configuration and ongoing processing. Always for BIG/CAT, upon request for CSG.
- Reviews complex or critical client requirements, performs gap and/or impact analysis, and delegates data and systems analysis in preparation for configuration. Always for BIG/CAT,upon request for CSG.
- Reviews analysis and test plans for complex projects, for less experienced Programmer Analyst Advanced associates (PAAs), or upon request
- Performs Analysis and Test Planning for critical and complex batch-related work. Always for BIG/CAT, upon request for CSG.
- Provides expertise for the batch environment to proactively resolve detailed system-related issues to provide the best realistic solutions to problems
- Manages and ensures consistency of operating procedures, programming standards, and batch job documentation standards across a group of teams
- Trains and coaches team members about the system, business knowledge, coding standards, system development life cycle, and delivery models
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Demonstrates proven project management skills for systems development
- Experience in Human Resource, Payroll, and/or Benefits system knowledge
- Proven communication skills; proficient in coaching others (minimum 6 months of experience)
- SAS or any other programming technical certification--optional
- Project Management Certification--optional (PMI or equivalent)
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.