Alight Solutions Is Looking For An SAP Payroll/Garnishments Delivery Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions within Alight Solutions.
Your Impact As An SAP Payroll/Garnishments Delivery Analyst
- Accountable for partnering with the internal and external teams to deliver client service with quality
- Accountable for adherence to the various internal and external audit requirements
- Manages day-to-day service delivery within the team in a multi-client, multi-shore environment
- Handles service escalations from internal and external clients
- Monitors daily workflow of client team
- Proactively looks for resolution of potential service delivery issues
- Provides reports to clients and internal team as required
- Manages special projects required or need to support client ongoing delivery
- Trains team associates and act as Subject Matter Expert
- Leads adherence to standard practices and client contractual commitments
- Assist team or clients with complex payroll garnishment issues
- Process Improvement recommendations and implementations
- Provide client support for Escalated Garnishment issues
- Maintain employee master data in various client payroll platform systems
- Coordinate load of deduction data by event or by mechanical input feeds
- Provide problem (SR) resolution support
- Provide support for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Review payroll garnishment reports and defensive queries with ability to analyze and update
- Complete processing requests as received from internal and external client partners
- Maintain employee garnishment records and requests
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 2-5 years’ experience with US Payroll / Garnishment specific processing.
- 2-5 years’ Customer Service experience
- Experience with SAP or another large Enterprise system (SAP is preferred)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours when required – especially during year-end
- Works independently with direction from senior team members
- Knowledge and/or experience with a case management system
- Requires the ability to interact with others in multiple locations: internally, externally, and globally.
- Required contact with clients or third parties regarding project work or to develop the relationship
- Possesses advanced analytical and technical skills
- Responds to client requests timely using effective communication skills
- Ability to write client business requirement and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents
- Ability to properly research changes to systems or processes and problem solve with various stakeholders
- Solid client and function specific knowledge, including best practices and delivery model desired
- Understanding of internal and external controls
- Advanced understanding of client requirements and provides the ability to advise through consulting
- Identifies and closes gaps in processes and procedures within and across functions
- Adheres to internal and external audit requirements for specific clients
- Excels at problem identification and resolution using established practices
- Canada Payroll/Garnishment experience is a plus!
- SAP experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.