Alight Solutions Is Looking For A Sales Executive – Health and Welfare Administration Services
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Enterprise Health Administration Sales business group within Alight Solutions. As a Sales Executive, you will report directly to the Vice President, Enterprise Health. This position supports Alight Solution's benefits administration and HR BPO platform businesses.
Responsible for the sales of Health and Welfare Administration services to the Enterprise Market (5k-15k benefit eligibles). The Sales Executive is responsible for creating external demand in the Enterprise market for outsourcing opportunities and positions Alight to win the work. This role also participates in selling services that drive to a Benefits Delivery solution for middle market clients. The Sales Executive coordinates selling efforts with the client team and operates at all organization levels where the outsourcing solution is purchased and influenced.
Your Impact As A Sales Executive
- Achieve individual sales goal for Health and Welfare administration services and related products
- Set and execute the sales strategy for assigned territory and lead the development of a sales plan targeting organizations where a Service Delivery opportunity is likely to exist.
- Collect and communicate market intelligence on products/services and incorporate it into sales client planning process
- Effectively utilize lead generation team and other sales support resources at the appropriate time in the selling process
- Demonstrate strong sales strategy ability by crafting and presenting client offers and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
- Manage and maximize the client level cost of sale
- Provide input on pricing decisions striving to sell at the highest possible profit margin
- Maximize the use (both individually and with the team) of sanctioned tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Sales Skills – The Sales Executive should exhibit excellent skills throughout all stages of a consultative selling process, including pipeline management, strong negotiation skills and the ability to close opportunities. They should be able to sell value over price by providing deep insight about how the service will impact the client’s business.
- Subject Matter Expertise – The Sales Executive should have broad content knowledge of human resource outsourcing (HRO) delivery areas with deeper knowledge in Health and Welfare Administration. They will need to develop a thorough understanding of all Aon products and services in their portfolio.
- Relationship Management – The Sales Executive will need to build strong relationships at multiple levels in a potential client company, including the C-suite, with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to that organization. They will also need to maintain productive, internal relationships in order to leverage those resources when necessary.
- Communication/Project Management – The Sales Executive should have the ability to manage multiple, complex sales processes at the same time. They need very strong internal and external communication skills, with the ability to listen comprehensively and deliver clear instructions and/or recommendations.
- Team Leadership – The Sales Executive should strive to be a role model for colleagues they work with closely in the organization and have an interest in the team’s success. They should be willing to proactively work together to overcome obstacles and share best practices across the team.
- 10 years direct selling experience with demonstrated sales success with large, complex HR outsourcing or Health and Welfare service administration sales.
- Excellent selling and sales strategy skills, including the ability to close opportunities.
- Broad content knowledge of human resource outsourcing (HRO) delivery areas with deeper knowledge in Health and Welfare Administration.
- Project Management skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Team Leadership
- Internal and External communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Regular travel expected and dependent on sales opportunities, minimum 30%
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Advanced Degree is preferred and/or equivalent work related experience and success.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.