Alight Solutions is looking for an Emerging Market Sales Executive
The Emerging Market Sales Executive role is responsible for selling Health and Welfare Administration services to prospect companies with 1k-3k active benefit eligibles and supporting lead generation for the lower Enterprise Market (3k-5k active benefit eligible). The Sales Executive is responsible for creating demand from prospects in these markets for outsourcing opportunities and positioning Aon to win the work. The Sales Executive coordinates selling efforts with the client team and operates at all organization levels where the outsourcing solution is purchased and influenced. The role is an exciting opportunity to join our growing sales team as we expand our focus outside of the traditional Enterprise market (5k-15k active benefit eligible). The Emerging Market Sales Executive reports to the Emerging Market Sales Director.
- Achieve individual sales goal for Health and Welfare administration services and related products
- Partner with the Emerging Market Sales Director to set and execute the sales strategy for assigned territory and lead the development of a sales plan that will contribute to revenue targets
- Collect and communicate market intelligence on products/services and incorporate it into sales client planning process
- Research prospective clients to qualify sales opportunities and customize communications strategies that resonate with target companies
- Schedule meetings via phone or email with senior stakeholders at prospective client companies to educate them about the value of our Health and Welfare administration services
- Demonstrate strong sales strategy ability by crafting and presenting client offers and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
- Manage and maximize the client level cost of sale
- Provide input on pricing decisions striving to sell at the highest possible profit margin
- Maximize the use (both individually and with the team) of sanctioned tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com.
- Sales Skills – The Sales Executive should exhibit excellent skills throughout all stages of a consultative selling process, including cold-calling/emailing and lead generation, pipeline management, strong negotiation skills and the ability to close opportunities. They should be able to sell value over price by providing deep insight about how the service will impact the client’s business.
- Subject Matter Expertise – The Sales Executive should have broad content knowledge of human resource outsourcing (HRO) delivery areas with deeper knowledge in Health and Welfare Administration. They will need to develop a thorough understanding of all Aon products and services in their portfolio.
- Relationship Management – The Sales Executive will need to build strong relationships at multiple levels in a potential client company, including the C-suite, with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to that organization. They will also need to maintain productive, internal relationships in order to leverage those resources when necessary.
- Communication/Project Management – The Sales Executive should have the ability to manage multiple, complex sales processes at the same time. They need very strong internal and external communication skills, with the ability to listen comprehensively and deliver clear instructions and/or recommendations.
- Team Leadership – The Sales Executive should strive to be a role model for colleagues they work with closely in the organization and have an interest in the team’s success. They should be willing to proactively work together to overcome obstacles and share best practices across the team.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-5 years relevant sales experience
- Benefits administration or HR outsourcing industry experience preferred
Travel Expectations/Other Unique Role Characteristics:
- Minimal travel expected, less than 10%
We offer you:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.