Alight Solutions (formerly Aon Hewitt) Is Looking For a Finance Manager FP&A
Lead efforts and team to coordinate and consolidate financial results and analyses for Alight
• Perform variance analysis and provide insight on monthly and quarterly consolidated results and margins against plan, forecast, and prior year results
• Partner with the business finance teams to report financial results and assess the risks and opportunities to achieving the financial targets
• Drive analysis and support during annual target setting to work with the business unit leaders and finance leaders to determine targets for businesses
• Develop and deliver regular financial reporting and presentation materials which are shared with Alight Leadership that are timely and accurate
• Coordinate and communicate with the business finance teams the budgeting and forecasting timelines and deliverables, including key dates and outlines of presentations
• Support decision making processes with ad hoc financial reporting and analysis on wide range of business and financial matters including long range planning, quarterly analyst package materials, and business metric development
• Cross functional interaction with Segment Finance, IT Finance, and other business segments
• Develop other ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
• Support Balance Sheet, Capital Expenditure, and Cash Flow reporting and analysis
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.