Garnishments Shared Services Delivery Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Garnishment Shared Services business group within Alight Solutions..
Your Impact As A Garnishments Shared Services Delivery Analyst
- Educates colleagues and clients while serving as a subject matter expert across multiple process and knowledge areas.
- Researches and provides input and support about industry and company best practices.
- Ensures the standardization of processes in accordance with Alight Solutions' best practices.
- Works to identify and implement ideas for improving the domain specific processes and methodologies.
- Provides feedback on new products, services and projects.
- Works to support system changes through the change request process both internally and with the client.
Client Relationship Interaction
- Gains an understanding of processes and documentation to support client or service transitions and ongoing work.
- Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution of issues or project impacts.
- Identifies and assess their impact on service delivery in appropriate forums.
- Leads client interaction and facilitation on client touch points.
- Creates detailed functional business requirement specifications and ensures proper testing hand-offs for integration testing.
- Conducts stakeholder interviews and stakeholder workshops.
- Monitors the scope throughout the project to ensure the scope is baselined.
- Ensures that any changes requested to the scope are evaluated for project impact and business need.
- Provides status reports and communicates changes in process for project assignments.
- Assists in Quality Assurance (QA) and knowledge management.
- Estimates, schedules, and monitors all work activities related to projects.
- Identifies issues and drives change for related improvements.
- Works with third-party providers (both Alight Solutions partners and client partners) to ensure seamless process delivery.
- Leads process improvements for existing processes and supports creation of new processes with emphasis on up/down stream impacts. Ensures that the process flows are complete and within the defined scope for projects.
- Identifies and resolves escalations or complex issues with strong emphasis on associated patterns, trends, and root cause analysis.
- Meets aligned Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Guides and supports client delivery for new and existing colleagues.
- Determines when inquiries are beyond the scope of responsibilities of Alight Solutions and/or team and escalates as appropriate.
- Supports the internal and external Change Request process, including scoping and costing.
- Assists with documentation training of maintenance releases.
- Supports and oversees global sourcing initiatives.
- Supports and provides investigation on regulatory and compliance issues (if applicable) and ensures reporting to management.
- Ensures the service delivery model is being followed by challenging requested custom functionality and offering alternative solutions.
- Assists in annual Business Continuity preparation events.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Garnishments knowledge or experience preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday or other ERP system.
- Client facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple tasks
- Proven demonstration of problem solving/ analysis skills to solve various stakeholder issues or process changes
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with direction from senior team members
- Ability to gain knowledge of client policies and procedures and ability to provide advice and counsel
- Ability to identify process improvement areas
- Ability to refine processing procedures based on "big picture" and best practice understanding
- Ability to navigate and learn multiple systems
- Undergraduate Degree (BA, BBA, BS in Business), equivalent degree or work experience required
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.