Alight Solutions Is Looking For An AMS Portfolio Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our AMS business group within Alight Solutions.
Your Impact As An AMS Portfolio Manager
- Manage a team of 5-7 AMS Account Managers in the delivery of Workday AMS Recurring & Event Services to 8-12 clients each; Support related HR processes
- Coordinate with AMS Leadership and other AMS Portfolio Managers to ensure service delivery & process consistency across all AMS Recurring & Event Services portfolios
- Champion product & process education to equip AMS Managers with the knowledge & skills they need to successfully consult with our clients in order to drive revenue & relationship growth
- Collaborate with others in defining service delivery processes & driving service delivery process improvement & clarity across the business
- Collaborate with other teams both within Workday AMS (Integrations & Configuration) and outside of Workday AMS (Sales, Solutions, CDS, etc.) in continuously refining the Service Delivery Model
- Foster a mindset of client consulting within the AMS team to drive growth in existing client relationships & expand opportunities
- Partner with the AMS Resource Manager to ensure AMS Account Management capacity is effectively managed
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve overall service delivery, internal governance, client satisfaction & revenue growth
- Provide senior leadership as the primary escalation point for external clients & internal partners supported by aligned AMS Managers
- Support Client Promise initiatives & related action plans
Account Management :
- Accountable for successful day to day delivery of services to a (small) group of Alight Solutions Workday AMS clients.
- Coordinates effort to ensure proper client setup for WD AMS Account Management processes. Reaching out to the accounting team to setup or maintain projects in PeopleSoft to allow for proper timesheet entry, hours reporting via Viewpoint, and invoicing.
- Responsible for the setup, usage, and maintenance of the following systems: Central Desktop storage of MSAs, SOWs and other client material, and iDB for task management and client reporting.
- Manages the day to day activities on each client’s “Recurring” service by coordinating weekly meetings with the client to prioritize and assign tasks.
- Gathers status updates on each resource to report back to the client.
- Identifies out of scope tasks. Strives to close or complete tasks early or on schedule by maintaining task momentum.
- Coordinates and participates in Ad-hoc client and/or resource calls in regards to issues, task resolutions, or risks.
- Allocates the appropriate resources to tasks by working with the Resource manager, domain lead, team lead or knowledge area lead to find and assign the proper resource.
- Follows up on all requests to ensure they get added to the task management database for proper resource assignment.
- Responsible for all recurring hour renewals and ensuring clients use all the hours that have been allocated to their account.
- Forecasting of hours for the upcoming months to ensure our backlog reports out of OS are accurate and up to date.
- Reporting on hours and invoice amounts for our client’s accrual purposes, this includes running reports from viewpoint on a weekly basis and following up and resolving all discrepancies with our resource hours.
- Responsible for Invoice Approvals via Maestro and the review of the invoices to ensure they match up with hours reported to clients. Follow up with clients to ensure payment and coordinate meetings with accounting in the event of a payment discrepancy.
- Responsible for the creation, frequent review and sign-off of Statements of Work or Change Orders. Ensuring all current work is captured under a valid Master Service Agreement and Statement of Work.
- Creation and Tracking of Project Plan for Phase 2 implementations.
- Assist in developing new tools that cater to client deliverables.
- Creating and maintaining WD customer Scorecards as Partner Project Managers in the Partner Portal.
- Up to 20% travel
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.