Alight Solutions Is Looking For An Operations Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health & Welfare business group within Alight Solutions onsite in one of our offices.
Your Impact As An Operations Manager
The Business Operations team has accountability to manage multiple projects spanning across many client teams simultaneously. Projects will drive efficiency across our business as well as deploy new system functionality to the client teams.
- Builds strong network with Client Teams in the delivery group; and creates a culture of continuous improvement within business operations.
- Works closely with Customer Service resources to drive efficiency and quality improvements with a focus on participant experience.
- Implements standard operations practices within the business operations team, including best practices, management tools, and dashboard measures.
- Monitors standard operations practices for the business operations team; adherence to best practices, proactive management of dashboard measures, Business Operations Scorecard improvement plans
- Facilitates trainings for the business operations team to share new technology or processes
- Manages the Business Operations team’s Global sourcing efforts; leverage Benefits Operations Manager’s to effectively execute client-specific Global Sourcing plans.
- Leverages client team members to identify, plan, and manage process improvement projects to create year- over-year efficiencies in the Business Operations team’s operational workloads; provides process improvement ideas for broad adoption.
Formal Education & Certification
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years of experience (and demonstrated competence, depth, and breadth) of complex processing experience.
- 3+ years of experience coaching and leveraging work through others.
- 3+ years of experience in the Health & Welfare or Benefits Outsourcing industry
- PMP preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and SQL preferred
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work through others.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Frequent computer use at workstation up to 2 hours at a time or for extended periods of time.
- Daily Contact with client teams
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
- Access information using a computer and related components and peripherals.
- Leading and participation in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Work with global and virtual team members that may require flexible work hours.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.