Alight Solutions Is Looking For A Defined Contribution Delivery Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Solutions business group within Alight Solutions, preferably in Atlanta, GA. As a Delivery Specialist, you will report directly to the Benefits Operations Manager. This position supports Alight Solution's benefits administration and HR BPO platform businesses.
Your Impact As A Delivery SpecialistJob Responsibilities:
• Support end to end client service delivery for Defined Contribution domain.
• Independently handle complex tasks such as client escalations, report analysis, and communication to key stakeholders
• Manage projects, coordinating with clients, third parties, and other Aon Hewitt services
• Build personal domain, plan, and regulatory knowledge through formal learning and on the job learning experiences
• Consult and coordinate with CS and other Shared Services
• Participate in internal client acceptance testing and integration testing
• Develop client acceptance test plans and support the client testing experience
• Review and sign off on escalated Benefits Operations Administration (BOA) deliverables to ensure ongoing adherence to standard operating procedures and overall quality of the deliverables
• Provide coaching and development of BOAs to create a culture of continuous improvement
• Documents change orders and changes to plan requirements
• Ensure SOPs for processing are up to date and match requirements
• Write and maintain queries
• Calculate service-related metrics and identify process improvement opportunitiesRole Complexity
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where established practices, procedures and precedents guide the work.
• Able to follow procedures and investigate issues in order to solve problems.
• May work on more complex assignments that require review.Discretion
• Decisions are based on acquired skills and knowledge as opposed to applying discretion and judgment.
• Due to different situations encountered, Incumbent has latitude to consider which procedure to use.
• Incumbent typically carries out own research in order to make recommendations.Interaction
• May have extensive interaction with internal and external clients to identify, research and resolve problems.Supervision/Leadership
• Receives general instructions and follows defined procedures,
• Manages daily work within established guidelines and receives general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
You Bring Knowledge and ExpertiseRequired Experience:
• Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
• Review the Aon Leadership Model expectations for the ARL listed above.
• Individual with knowledge of the principles and practices within a technical/ professional discipline.
• Possesses advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities.Knowledge and Experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
• Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
• Business/financial acumen
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills
• Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and drive and prioritize own work
• Prioritization of BOA work
• Skilled at properly researching, identifying, and documenting issues
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective working in a team environment
• General knowledge of administrative systems and processes
• Strong understanding of the TBA System and it’s interactions
• Understanding of shared services, Customer Service, etc., and interactions with TBA team
• Familiarity with all components of service delivery related to specific domain(s) (HW/DB/DC)
• Ability to execute key operations management routines and identify enhancement opportunities
• Effective use of basic business productivity tools and Microsoft applications
• Working knowledge of benefits related laws and regulations
• Familiarity with Aon Hewitt Best PracticesWork Conditions
• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
• Work with global resources which may require flexible hours.
• Daily contact with clients-whether directly aligned to project work or for developing the client relationship.
• Frequent computer use at workstation up to 2 hours at a time or for extended periods of time.
• Access information using a computer and related components and peripherals.
• Participation in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
• Potential travel up to 10%.Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent years of industry experience.
ssign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Aon business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.